ACE Refund Policy
Program Refund Policy
Purchases for ACE Membership or Trainer Programs are non refundable. This includes the ACE Associate Membership program and the ACE Trainer Program for AARP.
Material Refund/Exchange Policy
New books returned within 30 days are eligible for a refund. There is a 20% restock fee on all returns. To get a refund on your purchase, please obtain a return authorization code from ACE by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-888-825-3636, 782 between 7:00 am and 5:00pm Pacific time, Monday - Friday. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Online Courseware Refund Policy
Online courseware is non-refundable.
Apparel Refund/Exchange Policy:
Please allow approximately 3-5 weeks for delivery of ACE-logo merchandise and apparel purchases due to custom embroidery. We are unable to offer refunds for apparel items and other embroidered products. Please try on your garment(s) as soon as it’s delivered to ensure proper fit and comfort. Should your ACE apparel not fit properly or you find defects in the fabric from the manufacturer, you will be able to exchange the item or obtain credit only when you return the apparel with tags still intact (no refunds). Because these items are customized, there will be no exceptions to this policy. All ACE-logo merchandise and apparel is custom ordered for you from the manufacturer; therefore, ACE cannot return items to the manufacturer.
To allow us to properly credit your account, please adhere to the following procedures:
- All original tags must remain attached to the garment.
- Clothing must not have been worn except for trying on.
- Complete the ACE Apparel Return Form enclosed with your shipment or click here to download the form.
- Any defects should be clearly explained in an accompanying return form - please do not mark defects on the item.
- Absolutely no returns/exchanges can be accepted for any reason later than 30 calendar days from the date your order was shipped.
Please Note: Health regulations stipulate that clothing that is soiled, worn, damaged or laundered may not be accepted back. As ACE is a non-profit organization, we must cover our costs; therefore, if we receive soiled, worn, damaged or laundered goods we must charge a handling fee of $30 and return the items to you.
- If you wish to exchange an item, please enclose the original invoice with your securely packaged item(s). Complete the ACE Apparel Return Form enclosed in the shipment or click here to download the form.
- State the reason for your return. Please include $5.95 to cover exchange postage and handling fees. All tags must be attached to the garments (NO exceptions).
Apparel Return for Credit/Exchange Fees
- Please remit $5.95 to cover postage and handling of your exchange request only.
- All exchanges must be made within 30 calendar days from your shipping date. Returns must be received no later than 30 calendar days from the date your order was shipped for exchange or to receive a credit.
- ACE does not refund shipping and handling charges for credits or exchanges.
Lost or Damaged Goods
In the unlikely event that a product arrives to you damaged, please follow the "exchange" procedures under the return policy above. No exchanges can be made for any reason more than 30 calendar days from your shipping date.
All of our products are shipped/mailed to our customers directly from the ACE Shipping & Receiving Department. All apparel sent back for exchange or ACE credit should be addressed to:
American Council on Exercise
ACE Apparel Return/Exchange
4851 Paramount Drive
San Diego, CA 92123