- 1 1/4 pounds center-cut salmon fillets, cut into 4 portions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Lemon wedges
Preheat broiler. Line a broiler pan or baking sheet with foil, then coat it with cooking spray.
Place salmon pieces, skin-side down, on the prepared pan. Season with salt and pepper. Combine sour cream, mustard and lemon juice in a small bowl. Spread evenly over the salmon.
Broil the salmon 5 inches from the heat source until it is opaque in the center, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 290
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fat: 18g
- Protein: 29g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 89mg
- Potassium: 550mg
- Sodium: 389mg
- Exchanges: 4 lean protein, 1 fat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 0