- 1 16-ounce c fat-free refried beans
- 1/2 ripe avocado, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup plus 2 chopped scallions, divided
- 1/4 cup green chile salsa
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 10-ounce c enchilada
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- 2/3 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, preferably jalapeño
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray.
Combine beans, avocado, 1/2 cup scallions and salsa in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Spread 3 tablespoons enchilada sauce over bottom of prepared pan. Place 1 tortilla over sauce. Spread tortilla with 1/4 cup bean mixture and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese. Continue layering sauce, tortillas, bean mixture and cheese, ending with a tortilla. Spread top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese and 2 tablespoons scallions.
Coat a sheet of foil with cooking spray. Place foil, sprayed-side down, over the tortilla stack. Bake until heated through, 20 to 25 minutes. Cut into 4 wedges and serve, passing yogurt separately.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 305
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Fat: 7g
- Protein: 19g
- Dietary Fiber: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Potassium: 274mg
- Sodium: 1343mg
- Exchanges: 3 starch, 1 1/2 vegetable, 1 lean meat, 1/2 medium-fat meat, 1/2 fat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 4