- 1 cup thinly sliced rhubarb
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled apple
- 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant tapioca
- 1/4 teaspoon p ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon old-fashioned rolled oats, (not steel-cut or instant)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Toss rhubarb, apple, granulated sugar, tapioca and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a medium bowl. Divide between two 10-ounce (1 1/4-cup) oven-safe ramekins or custard cups.
Mix flour, oats, brown sugar, pecans, butter, syrup, salt and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon in a small bowl until crumbly. Sprinkle over the rhubarb mixture.
Bake until bubbling and lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 259
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Fat: 9g
- Protein: 3g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Potassium: 294mg
- Sodium: 153mg
- Exchanges: 3 other carbohydrates, 1 1/2 fat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 3