- 12 ounces boneless duck breast, skin removed
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 10-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat pepper Jack cheese
- 4 lime wedges
Preheat grill to medium.
Rub duck breast with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, turning every 3 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the breast reads 145°F, about 12 minutes total. Allow to rest at least 5 minutes before slicing very thinly crosswise.
Meanwhile, mix cilantro, yogurt and sour cream in a small bowl until combined.
Cover one half of each tortilla with sliced duck, scallions and cheese. Fold the tortillas in half and carefully transfer them to the grill. Grill until the quesadillas are crispy and golden and the cheese is just melted, 11/2 to 3 minutes per side. Slice each quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve with the cilantro cream and lime wedges.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 238
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fat: 12g
- Protein: 19g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Potassium: 283mg
- Sodium: 627mg
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 2 medium-fat meat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 1 1/2