- 4 bone-in chicken breasts, (2 1/2-3 pounds total), skinned and trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 teaspoons curry powder, divided
- 3 tablespoon prepared chutney, preferably Major Grey
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
Season chicken on both sides with salt, then rub all over with 4 teaspoons curry powder. Place bone-side up in prepared dish.
Bake the chicken for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, combine chutney, lime juice and the remaining 1 teaspoon curry powder in a small bowl.
Turn the chicken pieces over and spoon the chutney mixture on top. Bake until no longer pink in the center, 15 to 20 minutes more. Serve, spooning pan juices over the chicken.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 232
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fat: 3g
- Protein: 43g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 107mg
- Potassium: 570mg
- Sodium: 269mg
- Exchanges: 1/2 fruit, 71/2 very lean meat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 1/2