- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder, (see Note)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 12 ounces firm silken tofu, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 cups lightly packed shredded napa cabbage, (see Ingredient note)
- 2 cups lightly packed shredded bok choy, (see Ingredient note)
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups sliced shiitake mushroom caps
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Whisk soy sauce, lemon juice, wasabi powder and garlic in a medium bowl. Gently stir in tofu. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place cabbage and bok choy in a large serving bowl.
Drain the tofu, reserving the marinade. Heat canola oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and sesame oil; cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes. Add the tofu; cook, stirring often, until the tofu is lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
Spoon the tofu mixture over cabbage. Add the reserved marinade to the pan and bring to a boil, stirring. Pour the hot marinade over the salad and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 178
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fat: 12g
- Protein: 9g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Potassium: 330mg
- Sodium: 598mg
- Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 medium-fat meat, 2 fat (mono)
- Carbohydrate Servings: 1/2