- 3 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 8 ounces dry sea scallops, (see Note)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups mixed salad greens, preferably baby Asian greens
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup assorted fresh herb leaves, such as basil, cilantro and/or mint
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted (see Tip)
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Whisk vinegar, lime juice, oil, ginger and soy sauce in a medium bowl.
Thread scallops onto two 12-inch skewers. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Oil the grill rack (see Tip). Grill the scallops until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Carefully remove the scallops from the skewers.
Add salad greens, bell pepper and herbs to the dressing; toss to combine. Serve the salad topped with the scallops and sesame seeds.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 221
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fat: 10g
- Protein: 22g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Potassium: 887mg
- Sodium: 463mg
- Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 3 very lean meat, 1 1/2 fat
- Carbohydrate Servings: