- 2 tablespoon hot pepper sauce, such as Frank’s RedHot
- 3 tablespoon white vinegar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon nonfat plain yogurt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 8-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 large tomato, diced
Whisk hot pepper sauce, 2 tablespoons vinegar and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken tenders; cook until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Add to the bowl with the hot sauce; toss to coat well.
Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, pepper and the remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar in a small bowl. Stir in blue cheese.
To assemble wraps: Lay a tortilla on a work surface or plate. Spread with 1 tablespoon blue cheese sauce and top with one-fourth of the chicken, lettuce, celery and tomato. Drizzle with some of the hot sauce remaining in the bowl and roll into a wrap sandwich. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 275
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fat: 8g
- Protein: 24g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Potassium: 266mg
- Sodium: 756mg
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 3 very lean meat, 1/2 fat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 2