- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast, trimmed of fat
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Sever dashes of hot sauce, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 whole-wheat tortillas, heated (see Tip)
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
Place chicken in a shallow dish and sprinkle with lime juice, 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Whisk sour cream, cilantro, hot sauce, cumin and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
Place the chicken and onion on a lightly oiled baking sheet and broil for 3 to 5 minutes. Turn the chicken over and stir the onion. Broil until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle, 3 to 5 minutes more. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into thin slices.
To assemble wraps: Place the tortillas on a work surface or plate. Top each with half of the chicken, onion, lettuce and tomato. Top each with half of the sour cream mixture and roll into wraps. Serve immediately.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 299
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fat: 7g
- Protein: 28g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Potassium: 346mg
- Sodium: 529mg
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 3 very lean meat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 2