Group Strength Training
will become a valuable resource throughout your career in the fitness and exercise industry.
Newly updated to reflect the latest knowledge and research on resistance training, Group Strength Training
, offers a broad overview of this fitness modality and serves as an excellent foundation for anyone interested in expanding their teaching expertise.
Picking up where the ACE Personal Trainer Manual
and Group Fitness Instructor Manual
leave off, Group Strength Training provides the specific knowledge to teach safe and effective group strength training classes, regardless of the fitness level of your participants.
Features of this new edition include:
- • training techniques for all major muscle groups
- • effective exercise-sequencing tips
- • methods for incorporating elastic resistance and stability balls into a workout
- • modifications for all fitness levels
- • detailed photographs of proper exercise technique
- • an index and Suggested Reading List